Tag archives for Tips
Some top articles for Black Friday: Technology Innovations for Under-Served and Under-Privileged Patients Medical Research in China What to look for in a Chief Medical Information Officer The benefits of E-prescribing for today's physician 101 Tips to make your EMR [+]
Houston Neal of SoftwareAdvice.com fired me an email and let me know about an article he wrote on EHR Licensing. His article is a perfect tie in for 101 Tips to make your EMR [+]
Electronic Medical Records and Electronic Health Records (EMR / EHR) are complex beasts of software that can completely redefine the way physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other clinicians / providers practice medicine. This list of tips come [+]
Patient Safety is the key reason for the adoption of electronic medical records. Even though the health care industry has been able to raise considerable doubts about the cost savings and efficiency gains of EMRs, [+]
Whether we like it or not, EMRs have a huge financial impact on the clinical market. They are expensive, and come with huge upkeep and change costs. We have been mandated to move to 5010 [+]
Safety and Quality are the two key drivers for EMR adoption. Quality improvement is incredibly difficult, but an EMR gives you a real leg up. You will be able to obtain data that [+]
101 Tips for purchasing your EMR: 101-80 Support Tips">101 Tips for purchasing your EMR: 101-80 Support Tips
Purchasing an Electronic Medical Record / Electronic Health Record (EMR / EHR) is a huge decision for today's medical practice. Physician adoption is tentative, but has been spurred on over the past few years due [+]
The road to a new EHR can be daunting. With dozens of EHR vendors and hundreds of options your clinical practice can be pulled in all sorts of directions on this decision. Many solutions may [+]
HT’s Own Tweeps
Sponsors / Partners
- March 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
Our Favorite Tweeps
- John Doe: the vid you've linked to provides some excellent i...
- Michelle: What can we do to help? What sort of treatment opt...
- pillguy: Bookmarking for future clam chowder. Quite frankl...
- Alex Tanchoco: I enjoy reading your posts and insights - just abo...
- John Wiedenheft: Glad to see you're back! Congrats on the promotio...
- Document Storage Help: Some companies have both document and records stor...
- spanish: This is a great article. Thanks a lot for posting ...
- BellaMia: We use the Vocera communications system with it's ...
- Steven Davidson: Shawn--Thank you for opening comments on this post...
- lionalex: Just be careful with spam. Ive set up a site which...
- 101 Tips to make your EMR / EHR more useful (17)
- Can you give me a quick comment on my blog? I am testing comments... (16)
- Health Information Technology Forum... I need your input!! (10)
- (Part 2) Can Health Care really put social networking to use? (9)
- My social media experiment in Weight Loss (7)
- When Your Medical Records Are Inaccurate (6)
- Discuss the Canadian Health System (5)
- Please help me in my social media experiment to lose weight (5)
- Integrating Versus Interfacing Your EMR (5)
- Survey-Healthcare IT (4)
Photos on flickr
TagsARRA cancer costs Dr. Mike E-Health education ehr EMR facebook HIE HIMSS hospital humor imaging innovation iPad iPhone iPod iTouch Mayo Mayo Clinic Meaningful Use Microsoft minnesota mobile mobility Obama pcmh performance PHR physician PI quality Radiology reform research safety social social media telehealth telemedicine twitter UK video Voalte
Sponsors / Partners