Tag archives for Mayo
Transform2010: Additional speakers have been added! Sept. 12-14, 2010 Mayo Civic Center, Rochester, Minn. The Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation is excited to announce that several new speakers have been added to Transform2010: Thinking [+]
I went to the Mayo Clinic Transform Symposium for the first time last year. I was very impressed with the high quality of speakers from all over the country. I learned more from [+]
The following is publicly available from http://letstalk.mayo.edu. Since the passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act on March 21, we have received numerous questions about the law’s impact on Mayo Clinic. Details remain unclear, [+]
The Mayo Health System is currently engaged in a five year long project to unify the Electronic Medical Records of all 18 hospitals and 69 clinics within their health system. Dr. Kari Bunkers is [+]
I applaud every citizen and organization that is attempting to help the people of Haiti. For most Americans and Europeans this event is unimaginable. We must do all that we can. The following is Mayo [+]
Mayo Clinic's Sue Cutshall, RN, CNS, discusses how the Healing Enhancement Program at Mayo Clinic helps ease patients' recovery in the hospital. She notes that patients use alternative and integrative therapies like massage in their [+]
Mayo Clinic has several rescue helicopters flying throughout the world. This weekend @jchristenson (along with other readers) sent me pics of "Mayo One" and pilots showing off the bird they use to save lives every [+]
This past Sunday evening Minnesota based Mayo Clinic CEO Dr. Cortese and US Senator Amy Klobuchar had a phone conference to discuss health care in America today. This conference was open to the public [+]
Invites have gone out, but you can still take part in what sounds to be a very interesting conversation on Sunday night: As someone who has previously contacted our office to share your thoughts on [+]
The following is a post of the Mayo News Bulletin - shared with consent of the Mayo Health Policy Center. Find additional news from the second most popular health site on the net, Mayo Clinic [+]
I am not very big on publishing other people's advertisements. However, this is really a first from what I have seen. I have yet to see anyone actively market their Personal Health Record [+]
HT’s Own Tweeps
Sponsors / Partners
- March 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
Our Favorite Tweeps
- John Doe: the vid you've linked to provides some excellent i...
- Michelle: What can we do to help? What sort of treatment opt...
- pillguy: Bookmarking for future clam chowder. Quite frankl...
- Alex Tanchoco: I enjoy reading your posts and insights - just abo...
- John Wiedenheft: Glad to see you're back! Congrats on the promotio...
- Document Storage Help: Some companies have both document and records stor...
- spanish: This is a great article. Thanks a lot for posting ...
- BellaMia: We use the Vocera communications system with it's ...
- Steven Davidson: Shawn--Thank you for opening comments on this post...
- lionalex: Just be careful with spam. Ive set up a site which...
- 101 Tips to make your EMR / EHR more useful (17)
- Can you give me a quick comment on my blog? I am testing comments... (16)
- Health Information Technology Forum... I need your input!! (10)
- (Part 2) Can Health Care really put social networking to use? (9)
- My social media experiment in Weight Loss (7)
- When Your Medical Records Are Inaccurate (6)
- Discuss the Canadian Health System (5)
- Please help me in my social media experiment to lose weight (5)
- Integrating Versus Interfacing Your EMR (5)
- Survey-Healthcare IT (4)
Photos on flickr
TagsARRA cancer costs Dr. Mike E-Health education ehr EMR facebook HIE HIMSS hospital humor imaging innovation iPad iPhone iPod iTouch Mayo Mayo Clinic Meaningful Use Microsoft minnesota mobile mobility Obama pcmh performance PHR physician PI quality Radiology reform research safety social social media telehealth telemedicine twitter UK video Voalte
Sponsors / Partners