Tag archives for imaging
Joe Engalan, Director of Development at Vectorform, demonstrates a proof-of-concept 3-D viewer for Windows Phone 7 devices and PCs and slate PCs running Windows 7. The virtual colonoscopy viewer supports a high-performance [+]
During a traumatic brain injury, the foremost challenge in front of the doctors is to stabilize the patient and assess the injury. Identifying the type and damage level of the injury decides [+]
In 2009, the demand for CT imaging/scanning systems in USA touched $3.6 billion with substantial potential in the near future. Computed Tomography (CT) systems are fast emerging as the most widely used scanning tools in [+]
Cambridge, UK, 23rd November 2010: Plextek, the Cambridge-based electronics and communications design consultancy, today announced enhancements to its image processing suite designed to help medical device manufacturers overcome the technical challenges involved in developing mega-pixel video solutions for medical applications. [+]
The Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) is a set of hardware and software used in the presentation, retrieval, storage, distribution, and management of images. PACS is used for the transmission of electronic images and [+]
A brief look at new medical imaging technologies: Medical imaging technology [+]
Stroke is a sudden diminution or loss of consciousness, sensation, and voluntary motion due to interrupted blood supply to the brain. Blood supply may be interrupted due to formation of clot in [+]
Dr. Gregory Cascino, a Mayo Clinic neurologist and epileptologist, describes SISCOM an advanced imaging technology developed at Mayo Clinic. SISCOM precisely pinpoints seizure hot spots in patients with epilepsy, allowing specialists to determine the most [+]
10 years ago this type of technology was simply a dream in a researchers lab. Today digital imaging has moved away from the classic film based x-ray and moved into a whole new world of [+]
With Compliments of Dan: CAIT : Computer Automated Image Tagger Go to the downloads page! This tool is a free application to manage your clinical images. It will be helpful for small practices performing functions like Dermatology, ER, [+]
HT’s Own Tweeps
Sponsors / Partners
- March 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
Our Favorite Tweeps
- John Doe: the vid you've linked to provides some excellent i...
- Michelle: What can we do to help? What sort of treatment opt...
- pillguy: Bookmarking for future clam chowder. Quite frankl...
- Alex Tanchoco: I enjoy reading your posts and insights - just abo...
- John Wiedenheft: Glad to see you're back! Congrats on the promotio...
- Document Storage Help: Some companies have both document and records stor...
- spanish: This is a great article. Thanks a lot for posting ...
- BellaMia: We use the Vocera communications system with it's ...
- Steven Davidson: Shawn--Thank you for opening comments on this post...
- lionalex: Just be careful with spam. Ive set up a site which...
- 101 Tips to make your EMR / EHR more useful (17)
- Can you give me a quick comment on my blog? I am testing comments... (16)
- Health Information Technology Forum... I need your input!! (10)
- (Part 2) Can Health Care really put social networking to use? (9)
- My social media experiment in Weight Loss (7)
- When Your Medical Records Are Inaccurate (6)
- Discuss the Canadian Health System (5)
- Please help me in my social media experiment to lose weight (5)
- Integrating Versus Interfacing Your EMR (5)
- Survey-Healthcare IT (4)
Photos on flickr
TagsARRA cancer costs Dr. Mike E-Health education ehr EMR facebook HIE HIMSS hospital humor imaging innovation iPad iPhone iPod iTouch Mayo Mayo Clinic Meaningful Use Microsoft minnesota mobile mobility Obama pcmh performance PHR physician PI quality Radiology reform research safety social social media telehealth telemedicine twitter UK video Voalte
Sponsors / Partners