Tag archives for HeartMath
Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. A daily reminder from HeartMath [+]
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein This quote comes from HeartMath. HeartMath is a great stress management tool built around simply thinking differently about stressful situations. [+]
Take a moment to breathe today. I try very diligently to take a few moments of every day to stop and breathe. I learned this technique in HeartMath "We make a living by what we get, [+]
"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller This message comes from the folks of HeartMath. They have a very interesting program [+]
"Being negative is easy. There will always be a downside to everything good, a hurdle to everything desirable, a con to every pro. The real courage is in finding the good in what you have, [+]
HeartMath is a finalist for the 2009 ABBY award. The ABBY award is given each year by Adaptive Business Leaders (ABL). ABL members share with each other proven and innovative approaches for growing their businesses. [+]
HeartMath announces the HeartMath Caritas National Pilot Program. Partnering with distinguished professor Dr. Jean Watson and the Watson Caring Science Institute, the program aims to restore the "care" in healthcare by transforming current healing models [+]
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman Are you familiar with the "HeartMath" program? [+]
HT’s Own Tweeps
Sponsors / Partners
- March 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
Our Favorite Tweeps
- John Doe: the vid you've linked to provides some excellent i...
- Michelle: What can we do to help? What sort of treatment opt...
- pillguy: Bookmarking for future clam chowder. Quite frankl...
- Alex Tanchoco: I enjoy reading your posts and insights - just abo...
- John Wiedenheft: Glad to see you're back! Congrats on the promotio...
- Document Storage Help: Some companies have both document and records stor...
- spanish: This is a great article. Thanks a lot for posting ...
- BellaMia: We use the Vocera communications system with it's ...
- Steven Davidson: Shawn--Thank you for opening comments on this post...
- lionalex: Just be careful with spam. Ive set up a site which...
- 101 Tips to make your EMR / EHR more useful (17)
- Can you give me a quick comment on my blog? I am testing comments... (16)
- Health Information Technology Forum... I need your input!! (10)
- (Part 2) Can Health Care really put social networking to use? (9)
- My social media experiment in Weight Loss (7)
- When Your Medical Records Are Inaccurate (6)
- Discuss the Canadian Health System (5)
- Please help me in my social media experiment to lose weight (5)
- Integrating Versus Interfacing Your EMR (5)
- Survey-Healthcare IT (4)
Photos on flickr
TagsARRA cancer costs Dr. Mike E-Health education ehr EMR facebook HIE HIMSS hospital humor imaging innovation iPad iPhone iPod iTouch Mayo Mayo Clinic Meaningful Use Microsoft minnesota mobile mobility Obama pcmh performance PHR physician PI quality Radiology reform research safety social social media telehealth telemedicine twitter UK video Voalte
Sponsors / Partners