Tag archives for education
After years of being chief whipping boy for sluggish anti-movement, video games are starting to become a new vector for encouraging health. Everyone is familiar with Wii Fit and its "first to be healthy and [+]
Cleveland Clinic is taking robotic and mannequin training to a whole new level. Call it The Wizard of Oz meets Star Trek. Technologically sophisticated mannequins, robots with 3-D vision, and computers that can “feel” are part [+]
The University of Illinois Chicago has a Health Information Technology program (no, I didn't get my degree from them) that has been drawing some attention. In the video linked below Sanford Rose Associate Bonnie Siegel discusses [+]
Australia has been popularly known as a country that is said to be an emerging giant in terms of economy and commerce. It is also a major provider of jobs and home to various industrial [+]
Kelly Patterson, a representative from Hinds Community College in Raymond, MS discusses the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology's (ONC) Community College Consortia Program. Patterson talks about how the program will train [+]
Birth simulators have been around for a while, however, they are just getting to the point of a highly realistic simulation. The latest wireless technology is helping students at the Crouse Hospital School of Nursing [+]
"Helping Physicians Become Great Managers and Leaders" is a new book by Laura Avakian. Her book helps to strengthen the skill sets of the administrators and leaders to interact with physicians. A guide that will increase [+]
BTB is the undergraduate component Rice 360: Institute for Global Health Technologies. This video describes how BTB is training the next generation of leaders in global health. Global poverty and global health needs are [+]
I just saw an article on the Running A Hospital blog that reminds me of a constant battle I keep fighting. I have talked with numerous health care CIO and CMIO types across the planet (mostly [+]
I sat on this committee. I am very happy to see the rule making process finally coming to an end: Dear members of Minnesota’s 2008-09 Science Standards Committee, I have some good news to [+]
Former TMA board chariman and American Academy of Family Physicians President, Dr. James King gives a lecture at the High Tech Conference titled, "Making Dollar$ and $ense of ARRA" to colleagues in Selmer Tennessee. In [+]
HT’s Own Tweeps
Sponsors / Partners
- March 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
Our Favorite Tweeps
- John Doe: the vid you've linked to provides some excellent i...
- Michelle: What can we do to help? What sort of treatment opt...
- pillguy: Bookmarking for future clam chowder. Quite frankl...
- Alex Tanchoco: I enjoy reading your posts and insights - just abo...
- John Wiedenheft: Glad to see you're back! Congrats on the promotio...
- Document Storage Help: Some companies have both document and records stor...
- spanish: This is a great article. Thanks a lot for posting ...
- BellaMia: We use the Vocera communications system with it's ...
- Steven Davidson: Shawn--Thank you for opening comments on this post...
- lionalex: Just be careful with spam. Ive set up a site which...
- 101 Tips to make your EMR / EHR more useful (17)
- Can you give me a quick comment on my blog? I am testing comments... (16)
- Health Information Technology Forum... I need your input!! (10)
- (Part 2) Can Health Care really put social networking to use? (9)
- My social media experiment in Weight Loss (7)
- When Your Medical Records Are Inaccurate (6)
- Discuss the Canadian Health System (5)
- Please help me in my social media experiment to lose weight (5)
- Integrating Versus Interfacing Your EMR (5)
- Survey-Healthcare IT (4)
Photos on flickr
TagsARRA cancer costs Dr. Mike E-Health education ehr EMR facebook HIE HIMSS hospital humor imaging innovation iPad iPhone iPod iTouch Mayo Mayo Clinic Meaningful Use Microsoft minnesota mobile mobility Obama pcmh performance PHR physician PI quality Radiology reform research safety social social media telehealth telemedicine twitter UK video Voalte
Sponsors / Partners