Tag archives for Dr. Mike
Security is a high priority feature for today's EMR. One of the most public breaches for a VIP was the breach of George Clooney's medical record during a personal emergency. Your EMR should be detailed audit [+]
The Old Spice Guy is back!! Are you excited? Have you seen his man muscles make hilarity ensue? I think not. You must. Dr. Mike met the Old Spice Guy. It is the only time [+]
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Not familiar with Dr. Mike's team? See his team start using the iPad for clinical practice, or see them meet the Old Spice Man, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or see a data center [+]
[caption id="attachment_2405" align="alignleft" width="240" caption="The Great and Powerful PHILOSORAPTOR!"][/caption] [caption id="attachment_2408" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Raptor holding an RPG while riding a shark. Classic."][/caption] [+]
It is hard to deal with zombies, but adding new diagnosis codes to your EMR should be easy. One of the things you should be thinking about for your electronic medical record is the [+]
You have to hope that your data center never explodes, but you never know. I have seen many hospital data center incidents that caused major outages and huge costs in damage. Not only does a [+]
The FSM needs a refill of his prescription. Ever since the number of pirates plummeted and global warming increased, the FSM has been suffering from depression. Sadly though, he doesn't know about patient portals. Thanks to [+]
Dr. Mike is trying to use his EMR and finds that it is running very slowly. A quick discussion with IT gives him the cause. [+]
Old Spice Man is so awesome, even Chuck Norris says he is awesome. It this episode of Dr. Mike, the Old Spice Man dawns a shirt for the first time in his life (no shirt, [+]
Dr. Mike discusses opportunities with biometric registration in his clinic. [+]
Our fictional hero, Dr. Mike, is a family practice physician at the small rural facility of Ryker Clinic in Riverside, Iowa. Dr. Mike has completed an EMR installation and is enjoying the everyday complications of being [+]
HT’s Own Tweeps
Sponsors / Partners
- March 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
Our Favorite Tweeps
- John Doe: the vid you've linked to provides some excellent i...
- Michelle: What can we do to help? What sort of treatment opt...
- pillguy: Bookmarking for future clam chowder. Quite frankl...
- Alex Tanchoco: I enjoy reading your posts and insights - just abo...
- John Wiedenheft: Glad to see you're back! Congrats on the promotio...
- Document Storage Help: Some companies have both document and records stor...
- spanish: This is a great article. Thanks a lot for posting ...
- BellaMia: We use the Vocera communications system with it's ...
- Steven Davidson: Shawn--Thank you for opening comments on this post...
- lionalex: Just be careful with spam. Ive set up a site which...
- 101 Tips to make your EMR / EHR more useful (17)
- Can you give me a quick comment on my blog? I am testing comments... (16)
- Health Information Technology Forum... I need your input!! (10)
- (Part 2) Can Health Care really put social networking to use? (9)
- My social media experiment in Weight Loss (7)
- When Your Medical Records Are Inaccurate (6)
- Discuss the Canadian Health System (5)
- Please help me in my social media experiment to lose weight (5)
- Integrating Versus Interfacing Your EMR (5)
- Survey-Healthcare IT (4)
Photos on flickr
TagsARRA cancer costs Dr. Mike E-Health education ehr EMR facebook HIE HIMSS hospital humor imaging innovation iPad iPhone iPod iTouch Mayo Mayo Clinic Meaningful Use Microsoft minnesota mobile mobility Obama pcmh performance PHR physician PI quality Radiology reform research safety social social media telehealth telemedicine twitter UK video Voalte
Sponsors / Partners