In an effort to increase the collaborative efforts of health care professionals, HealthTechnica has created a forum to enable connections and communication:
- Patient Empowerment: Public Health Literacy, social media, Patient owned tools, etc.
- Models of Care: Traditional Care, Patient Centered Medical Home, TeleMedicine, Alternative Medicine, Hospice, etc.
- New Member Introductions: Share your info. What is your specialty? Have any pics, social network connections we should know about?
- Forum Suggestions: Thoughts? Needs? Ideas? We use SMF for this forum, any ideas for this engine?
- Open Discussion: If it doesn’t fit anywhere else, it fits here. Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- The Health Care field is the #1 fastest growing sector of IT in the world today. Job postings provided exclusively by http://www.HealthcareITCentral.com
- Non EHR Applications: Finance, PACS, ECM, Payroll, data mining, data warehousing, reporting, HR, Supply Chain, Programming, interoperability, and other clinical and non-clinical applications. They may not be your EHR, but they are still essential to your environment.
- EHR, EMR, PHR: Electronic Health Records and all of the items that go with it.
- Process and Procedure: Remember to fix the process first! Crap process + technology = fast crap!!
- Technical Operations: Without infrastructure, your applications are pointless. Data Centers, DRP/BCP, Security, Networking, WAN, Telecom, ICT, Single Sign On, biometrics, all here.