1,351 Healthcare Professionals have listed their social network connections as of January 15, 2013
HealthTechnica.com has been working diligently to create a list of Healthcare Professional’s Social Media contacts. This list is provided for free for anyone that is attempting to connect with others in the Healthcare field. We hope this information is useful to you.
We have listed the Blog, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and national location of all who submit to our list. We welcome your input for any additions or changes to the list. We ask that you do not copy this list directly, but you are welcome to link to it. If you are listed, we would appreciate (but do not require) a link back from your websites. This information is provided with the hope of creating a larger community. Learn about the many ways social media is being used in healthcare.
You have two ways to view this information. First, via the categories below (via tables). Second, via Wiki.
Healthcare Professional CategoriesThe following categories are built from the thousand+ health care professionals that have submitted their social network connections. Anyone that submits their information to our directory is allowed to list themselves in whichever category (or submit a new one) that makes the most sense for what they do.
The Second method of getting listed is via HealthTechnica’s Healthcare Professional’s Social Media Wiki:
Please add yourself to the wiki if you would like to be included in the community. The following links proceed to the wiki table of contents
- 1 Introduction & Welcome
- 2 A: Academic – Authors
- 3 B: Bio-Medical – Blogger
- 4 C: Cardiology – Critical Care
- 5 D: Diabetes – Doctors
- 6 E: Editorials – Evidence Based Medicine
- 7 F: Family Practice – Finance
- 8 G: General Health – Graphic Design
- 9 H Health 2.0 – Humor
- 10 I: ICT – International Surgery
- 11 J-K: Journalist – Knowledge Management
- 12 L: Laboratory Medicine – Long Term Care
- 13 M: Management – Muscular Sclerosis
- 14 N: National Care – Nutritionist
- 15 O: OB Gyn – Outpatient Services
- 16 P: Patient Empowerment – Pulmonology
- 17 Q-R: Radio – Rheumatology
- 18 S – Z: Scientific & Medical Animation – Women’s Issues
The second way this information is available for your use is via tables. The tables are searchable via the HealthTechnica site search.