Archives for Reviews
Panasonic’s Mobile Clinical Assistant is a device intended for use in clinical care settings by nurses and doctors. The features provided in this new device is geared toward increasing patient satisfaction, decreasing [+]
Ray Campbell of the Mass Health Data Consortium gives his thoughts and reviews Health Information Technology in 2010 [+]
KLAS is pleased to announce the publication of the 2010 Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Professional Services report, which ranks the best-performing software and professional services vendors across a wide [+]
Nationwide, nurse workloads have increased due to staffing shortages resulting in dissatisfaction levels among nurses that are three to five times higher than the average worker. Nurses simply lack the time to do what they joined [+]
Big thanks to Maeghan for this case study from Lehigh Valley High Network: PDF Case Study [+]
Kara Marx, CIO of the 460 bed Methodist Hospital serving the San Gabriel valley in California, recently took time out of her busy schedule to talk with HealthTechnica about her organization's new MedPlus implementations. Methodist Hospital [+]
Microsoft and Emory University launched a new website Tuesday with the purpose of enabling patients and creating an intersection of health care and technology during the H1N1 crisis. I was one of ten health technology bloggers [+]
I have been using video conferencing before video conferencing was cool. You know... back in the days when Microsoft Net Meeting was the unparalleled awesomeness of communication. Throughout the years many different products [+]
Ever since CMS passed the Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 (MIPPA) e-prescribing has been a hot topic in medical facilities all across America. MIPPA adds a 2% incentive over current payments [+]
2008 Best in KLAS Software Awards From KLAS http://www.klasresearch.com Acute Care EMR Epic EpicCare Inpatient (Large - Over 200 Beds) Ambulatory EMR (Over 100 Physicians) Epic EpicCare Ambulatory (Over 100 Physicians) Ambulatory EMR (26-100 Physicians) Allscripts Enterprise EHR (TouchWorks) (26-100 Physicians) Ambulatory EMR [+]
HT’s Own Tweeps
Sponsors / Partners
- March 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
Our Favorite Tweeps
- John Doe: the vid you've linked to provides some excellent i...
- Michelle: What can we do to help? What sort of treatment opt...
- pillguy: Bookmarking for future clam chowder. Quite frankl...
- Alex Tanchoco: I enjoy reading your posts and insights - just abo...
- John Wiedenheft: Glad to see you're back! Congrats on the promotio...
- Document Storage Help: Some companies have both document and records stor...
- spanish: This is a great article. Thanks a lot for posting ...
- BellaMia: We use the Vocera communications system with it's ...
- Steven Davidson: Shawn--Thank you for opening comments on this post...
- lionalex: Just be careful with spam. Ive set up a site which...
- 101 Tips to make your EMR / EHR more useful (17)
- Can you give me a quick comment on my blog? I am testing comments... (16)
- Health Information Technology Forum... I need your input!! (10)
- (Part 2) Can Health Care really put social networking to use? (9)
- My social media experiment in Weight Loss (7)
- When Your Medical Records Are Inaccurate (6)
- Discuss the Canadian Health System (5)
- Please help me in my social media experiment to lose weight (5)
- Integrating Versus Interfacing Your EMR (5)
- Survey-Healthcare IT (4)
Photos on flickr
TagsARRA cancer costs Dr. Mike E-Health education ehr EMR facebook HIE HIMSS hospital humor imaging innovation iPad iPhone iPod iTouch Mayo Mayo Clinic Meaningful Use Microsoft minnesota mobile mobility Obama pcmh performance PHR physician PI quality Radiology reform research safety social social media telehealth telemedicine twitter UK video Voalte
Sponsors / Partners