Archives for October, 2011
Prince Andrew last week visited DocCom to find out how its healthcare communications model for the Facebook generation will save countless lives. On a tour of the company's Bristol offices, the Duke of York met the team of [+]
Ireland, homeland of my last name, has some great ideas to improve health technology. The following three videos are from the "big ideas" showcase 2011. First up, Dr. Padraig McAuliffe, with a splint for your teeth. [+]
Brazil is a nation that is quite focused on improving its health technology facilities. Despite the fact that many of the people around the world only recognize Brazil for its contribution to soccer or its [+]
Isansys Lifecare Limited, the provider of complete real-time physiological patient data services and systems, today announces the opening of Isansys Lifecare Systems Pvt Ltd., a new venture that offers access to Isansys’ real-time vital signs data solutions to the [+]
Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. A daily reminder from HeartMath [+]
After years of being chief whipping boy for sluggish anti-movement, video games are starting to become a new vector for encouraging health. Everyone is familiar with Wii Fit and its "first to be healthy and [+]
A health informatics manager takes on a myriad of tasks and functions that prove beneficial to carry out the job with utmost responsibility. Like any other major position in any given career, it should be [+]
This particular zombie wasn't much of a challenge given 15 of us were shooting at it at once. The next wave of zombies (likely to show up on the 5th of November) will likely require [+]
HT’s Own Tweeps
Sponsors / Partners
- March 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
Our Favorite Tweeps
- John Doe: the vid you've linked to provides some excellent i...
- Michelle: What can we do to help? What sort of treatment opt...
- pillguy: Bookmarking for future clam chowder. Quite frankl...
- Alex Tanchoco: I enjoy reading your posts and insights - just abo...
- John Wiedenheft: Glad to see you're back! Congrats on the promotio...
- Document Storage Help: Some companies have both document and records stor...
- spanish: This is a great article. Thanks a lot for posting ...
- BellaMia: We use the Vocera communications system with it's ...
- Steven Davidson: Shawn--Thank you for opening comments on this post...
- lionalex: Just be careful with spam. Ive set up a site which...
- 101 Tips to make your EMR / EHR more useful (17)
- Can you give me a quick comment on my blog? I am testing comments... (16)
- Health Information Technology Forum... I need your input!! (10)
- (Part 2) Can Health Care really put social networking to use? (9)
- My social media experiment in Weight Loss (7)
- When Your Medical Records Are Inaccurate (6)
- Discuss the Canadian Health System (5)
- Please help me in my social media experiment to lose weight (5)
- Integrating Versus Interfacing Your EMR (5)
- Survey-Healthcare IT (4)
Photos on flickr
TagsARRA cancer costs Dr. Mike E-Health education ehr EMR facebook HIE HIMSS hospital humor imaging innovation iPad iPhone iPod iTouch Mayo Mayo Clinic Meaningful Use Microsoft minnesota mobile mobility Obama pcmh performance PHR physician PI quality Radiology reform research safety social social media telehealth telemedicine twitter UK video Voalte
Sponsors / Partners