Archives for August, 2011
Physio-Control has recently announced availability of the ReadyLink 12-Lead ECG device, a new solution designed to improve care for heart attack patients and speed time to treatment. ReadyLink gives prehospital basic life support (BLS) providers [+]
Health care delivery has evolved in the past few years along with the demand of new medical technologies and more sophisticated treatment options. However, lapses in quality as well as skyrocketing costs have resulted to [+]
Qualcomm has started a wireless health challenge that makes you wonder how other non-medical organizations are engaging their staff in health. I like the scale they are using. I use it myself. This video marks [+]
Curaspan Health Group® Unveils DischargeCentral®, the New-and-Improved eDischarge™ Software-as-a-Service Application
Curaspan Health Group (www.curaspan.com), the company that transformed discharge planning more than 10 years ago with the industry-leading eDischarge application, today introduced another innovation: DischargeCentral. The new DischargeCentral software-as-a-service (SaaS) application combines the ease of [+]
Cleveland Clinic is taking robotic and mannequin training to a whole new level. Call it The Wizard of Oz meets Star Trek. Technologically sophisticated mannequins, robots with 3-D vision, and computers that can “feel” are part [+]
Mayo Clinic's newest facility is gathering some attention. They have opened a "lab" for primary care experimentation in one of the largest malls in the world, the Mall of America, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The internationally known [+]
Health care providers might appreciate the benefits of Electronic health records (EHRs) but are unsure where to start. ONC's Regional Extension Centers (RECs) help providers make the transition to EHRs through a streamlined and practical [+]
The wide use and proliferation of cell phones is very evident in recent years. In fact, it has evolved from being a luxury item into a basic necessity because of the convenience that it offers. [+]
HT’s Own Tweeps
Sponsors / Partners
- March 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
Our Favorite Tweeps
- John Doe: the vid you've linked to provides some excellent i...
- Michelle: What can we do to help? What sort of treatment opt...
- pillguy: Bookmarking for future clam chowder. Quite frankl...
- Alex Tanchoco: I enjoy reading your posts and insights - just abo...
- John Wiedenheft: Glad to see you're back! Congrats on the promotio...
- Document Storage Help: Some companies have both document and records stor...
- spanish: This is a great article. Thanks a lot for posting ...
- BellaMia: We use the Vocera communications system with it's ...
- Steven Davidson: Shawn--Thank you for opening comments on this post...
- lionalex: Just be careful with spam. Ive set up a site which...
- 101 Tips to make your EMR / EHR more useful (17)
- Can you give me a quick comment on my blog? I am testing comments... (16)
- Health Information Technology Forum... I need your input!! (10)
- (Part 2) Can Health Care really put social networking to use? (9)
- My social media experiment in Weight Loss (7)
- When Your Medical Records Are Inaccurate (6)
- Discuss the Canadian Health System (5)
- Please help me in my social media experiment to lose weight (5)
- Integrating Versus Interfacing Your EMR (5)
- Survey-Healthcare IT (4)
Photos on flickr
TagsARRA cancer costs Dr. Mike E-Health education ehr EMR facebook HIE HIMSS hospital humor imaging innovation iPad iPhone iPod iTouch Mayo Mayo Clinic Meaningful Use Microsoft minnesota mobile mobility Obama pcmh performance PHR physician PI quality Radiology reform research safety social social media telehealth telemedicine twitter UK video Voalte
Sponsors / Partners