Archives for June, 2011
After Lilli was born, it took 21 months of medical confusion and speculation for doctors to conclude Lilli had Smith-Magenis Syndrome (SMS), a developmental disorder that affects the 17th chromosome. SMS causes [+]
Nurses and clinicians at The Nebraska Medical Center, the state’s largest health care facility, will soon be using iPhones to improve their communication and increase efficiency, thanks to Voalté’s first-of-its-kind integrated communication solution. The Nebraska [+]
The area of health care is no longer contained between the four corners of health and medical institutions and hospitals. Health and clinical issues as well as patient management are now more accessible even as [+]
The iPad has opened a lot of eyes in medical world towards the advantages of point of care technology. Quick and nimble, the iPad has been a great opening tool for many physicians. [+]
Mobile health (m-health) is coming a long way very quickly. This form of mobile health integrates diagnostic euipment into a Wii game console and uploads your data straight to a mobile phone. Presumably [+]
Australia has been popularly known as a country that is said to be an emerging giant in terms of economy and commerce. It is also a major provider of jobs and home to various industrial [+]
The FDA seems like an odd group to be monitoring and managing EHRs, but there is precedence in them taking on medical technology. Concerns about patient safety related to electronic health records may be [+]
Thirteen states so far are paying Medicaid subsidies for health information technology. Jessica Kahn, technical director the CMS' Center for Medicaid, CHIP and Survey and Certification, talks with Modern Healthcare reporter Joseph [+]
I have received a couple hundred emails asking where I disappeared to in May. I only posted up until 5 May and then fell off the electronic Earth. Well, simply put my personal life had [+]
HT’s Own Tweeps
Sponsors / Partners
- March 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
Our Favorite Tweeps
- John Doe: the vid you've linked to provides some excellent i...
- Michelle: What can we do to help? What sort of treatment opt...
- pillguy: Bookmarking for future clam chowder. Quite frankl...
- Alex Tanchoco: I enjoy reading your posts and insights - just abo...
- John Wiedenheft: Glad to see you're back! Congrats on the promotio...
- Document Storage Help: Some companies have both document and records stor...
- spanish: This is a great article. Thanks a lot for posting ...
- BellaMia: We use the Vocera communications system with it's ...
- Steven Davidson: Shawn--Thank you for opening comments on this post...
- lionalex: Just be careful with spam. Ive set up a site which...
- 101 Tips to make your EMR / EHR more useful (17)
- Can you give me a quick comment on my blog? I am testing comments... (16)
- Health Information Technology Forum... I need your input!! (10)
- (Part 2) Can Health Care really put social networking to use? (9)
- My social media experiment in Weight Loss (7)
- When Your Medical Records Are Inaccurate (6)
- Discuss the Canadian Health System (5)
- Please help me in my social media experiment to lose weight (5)
- Integrating Versus Interfacing Your EMR (5)
- Survey-Healthcare IT (4)
Photos on flickr
TagsARRA cancer costs Dr. Mike E-Health education ehr EMR facebook HIE HIMSS hospital humor imaging innovation iPad iPhone iPod iTouch Mayo Mayo Clinic Meaningful Use Microsoft minnesota mobile mobility Obama pcmh performance PHR physician PI quality Radiology reform research safety social social media telehealth telemedicine twitter UK video Voalte
Sponsors / Partners