Gerard Grundler, Managing Principal, Healthcare IT Services, Verizon Business, discusses the company’s health information exchange (HIE) as a service solution and the role of Oracle technology in the initiative.
Posted by Shawn Riley in Thursday, October 21st 2010
- 2013 CES sports some cool new health tech
- Electronic Medication Management is still a core safety priority
- Future of Health Technology Summit gets kicked off
- ICD-10 may be delayed by a year, but that doesn’t mean it is time to sit back and relax
- Video game technology helps meaningful use researchers in elderly care
HT’s Own Tweeps
Sponsors / Partners
- August 2013
- July 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
Our Favorite Tweeps
- John Doe: the vid you've linked to provides some excellent i...
- Michelle: What can we do to help? What sort of treatment opt...
- pillguy: Bookmarking for future clam chowder. Quite frankl...
- Alex Tanchoco: I enjoy reading your posts and insights - just abo...
- John Wiedenheft: Glad to see you're back! Congrats on the promotio...
- Document Storage Help: Some companies have both document and records stor...
- spanish: This is a great article. Thanks a lot for posting ...
- BellaMia: We use the Vocera communications system with it's ...
- Steven Davidson: Shawn--Thank you for opening comments on this post...
- lionalex: Just be careful with spam. Ive set up a site which...
- 101 Tips to make your EMR / EHR more useful (17)
- Can you give me a quick comment on my blog? I am testing comments... (16)
- Health Information Technology Forum... I need your input!! (10)
- (Part 2) Can Health Care really put social networking to use? (9)
- When Your Medical Records Are Inaccurate (7)
- My social media experiment in Weight Loss (7)
- Discuss the Canadian Health System (5)
- Please help me in my social media experiment to lose weight (5)
- Integrating Versus Interfacing Your EMR (5)
- Survey-Healthcare IT (4)
Photos on flickr
TagsARRA cancer costs Dr. Mike E-Health education ehr EMR facebook HIE HIMSS hospital humor imaging innovation iPad iPhone iPod iTouch Mayo Mayo Clinic Meaningful Use Microsoft minnesota mobile mobility Obama pcmh performance PHR physician PI quality Radiology reform research safety social social media telehealth telemedicine twitter UK video Voalte
Sponsors / Partners