Archives for March, 2009
Toshiba robot nurses could be in homes within five years! Very interesting stuff. This could be a very interesting adaption for managed care or the patient centered medical home. More details at JapanToday [+]
http://ebennett.org/ is an excellent site for hospitals that are trying to emerge a social presence on the Internet. This image is an example of from Ed's site: [+]
Hospitals and medical centers across America are starting to engage ideas from other industries. Concepts like LEAN, Studer, Six-Sigma, Baldrige, BPI, ITIL, ISO, and many others are evolving in health care. The health care sector [+]
Heading to HIMSS09 in Chicago next week? If so, what are you looking for? What vendors peak your interest this year? Current events [+]
The metal guidewire creates several problems for patients. Whenever they have a catheter and require an internal diagnostic tests they have to be xrayed and use contrasting. The new fiber glass guidewire will allow for [+]
Billions...even TRILLIONS for the banks...but where is health care? This is what senator Sanders wants to know... [+]
HT’s Own Tweeps
Sponsors / Partners
- March 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
Our Favorite Tweeps
- John Doe: the vid you've linked to provides some excellent i...
- Michelle: What can we do to help? What sort of treatment opt...
- pillguy: Bookmarking for future clam chowder. Quite frankl...
- Alex Tanchoco: I enjoy reading your posts and insights - just abo...
- John Wiedenheft: Glad to see you're back! Congrats on the promotio...
- Document Storage Help: Some companies have both document and records stor...
- spanish: This is a great article. Thanks a lot for posting ...
- BellaMia: We use the Vocera communications system with it's ...
- Steven Davidson: Shawn--Thank you for opening comments on this post...
- lionalex: Just be careful with spam. Ive set up a site which...
- 101 Tips to make your EMR / EHR more useful (17)
- Can you give me a quick comment on my blog? I am testing comments... (16)
- Health Information Technology Forum... I need your input!! (10)
- (Part 2) Can Health Care really put social networking to use? (9)
- My social media experiment in Weight Loss (7)
- When Your Medical Records Are Inaccurate (6)
- Discuss the Canadian Health System (5)
- Please help me in my social media experiment to lose weight (5)
- Integrating Versus Interfacing Your EMR (5)
- Survey-Healthcare IT (4)
Photos on flickr
TagsARRA cancer costs Dr. Mike E-Health education ehr EMR facebook HIE HIMSS hospital humor imaging innovation iPad iPhone iPod iTouch Mayo Mayo Clinic Meaningful Use Microsoft minnesota mobile mobility Obama pcmh performance PHR physician PI quality Radiology reform research safety social social media telehealth telemedicine twitter UK video Voalte
Sponsors / Partners